Tier 1 is the first level for the ThreeOh DAO Pass NFT.
- You are provided with all of the DAO Pass benefits.
- Purchased annually. Each pass provides a full year of access.
- Stackable for 2 years.
- Users can purchase multiple passes at a time, and they will stack. (I.e. purchasing 2eth NFT’s will provide you with 2 years of access.) Provides the holder with one extra governance vote if the wallet contains 3OH tokens.
- This tier NFT is the minimum required along with 2.5B tokens to be considered for the community seats on the Prioritization Council.
- The opportunity to be added to the new DeFi Advocacy Council. Access to the Prioritization Council Discussion Area.
- This NFT does not provide an extra governance vote without the wallet containing tokens.
Tier 2 NFTs were created in direct response to members of the NFT community that do not purchase tokens. We have had multiple well known members of NFT projects mention to us that they would prefer to have an NFT option instead of token only. Since ThreeOh DAO seeks to be the voice for ALL of Web3, we have responded with the Tier 2 DAO Pass.
- Provides all DAO Pass benefits.
- Purchased bi-annually.
- Access to Prioritization Council votes.
- Voting rights: two votes per NFT (No tokens required).
- Grants access to the community seats on the Prioritization Council in lieu of Tokens.
- Holders are not required to have coins to participate and vote.
- The opportunity to be added to the Advocacy Council. Access to the Prioritization Council Discussion Area.
The Tier 3 NFT is our “Project Pass” Tiered NFT. These can be purchased by anyone; however they were built with larger investors in mind. These can be other projects, individuals, or associations.
- This is the only NFT tier that doubles as a lifetime pass, has resale value, and a limited supply.
- Lifetime passes.
- Can be resold on NFT marketplaces (50 maximum).
- Voting rights: three votes per NFT.
- Access to the Prioritization Council Discussion Area.
- Will form the core of our Advocacy Council.
- All Tier 3 holders are part of the Advocacy Council